Thursday, October 27, 2005

A crazy week...

This has surely been a crazy political week, and it isn't over, yet.
  • The sad, grim milestone of 2000 Americans dead in Iraq
  • Harriet Miers, the "best we could find" for the Supreme Court, has withdrawn her nomination
  • Tom Delay, Bill Frist, Karl Rove, Libby Lewis and other conservative Republicans are all under investigation
I am not sure what went wrong in the Republican spin machine, but they have certainly lost their way. And if there is any sense of karma and justice in this world, they will continue to implode until there is nothing left but dust. Wishing for that is hardly my finest action, but my frustration with so-called Christians who know nothing but lying, cheating, plundering and stealing is almost more than I can bear.

Lord, protect me from your followers. And someone, somewhere, help me resist the urge to stand on a rooftop and shout, "you're all going to get what is coming to you, you sons of bitches."