Monday, March 20, 2006

Well, at least I tried...

There are posts that are serious - friends off to war, problems with our government, disasters across the world - and then there are posts like this one. No, it is not about anything of importance, at least not to anyone but me. Still, this is my blog, and I can post anything I want here.

Right now, I am thinking about my hair. Go ahead and laugh, but it's true. For the last couple of months, I have been trying to grow it out. My hair is incredibly thick and straight, though, so after several weeks without a haircut, my head starts to look like a reddish-blonde football helmet. And no matter how much I want to have longer hair, I give up trying. Well, it happened. I tried again and gave up again.

Right now I am incredibly busy - bike riding, running, going to the gym, SCUBA diving - and I don't have time to mess around with my hair. So I stopped at the barber shop and got my flat top back. For now, at least, I can enjoy the outdoor activities without worrying about my hair. Besides, I look pretty cool with short hair.
Okay, I now return you to other more important news of the world.