Thursday, May 4, 2006

Aloha au i Hawai`i!

The literal translation of the words above is "I Love Hawaii," but the phrase means so much more. And Ric and I are about to experience it all, as we head to Waikiki for vacation. We will be there for 9 days to celebrate our 9 years together!

Our plans?
  • Arrive Fri, May 5th
  • Enjoy the nightlife Friday and Saturday evening
  • Anniversary dinner Sunday evening
  • SCUBA diving Monday through Friday
  • More nightlife Friday and Saturday evening
  • Return home Sun, May 14th

I may be posting a lot of entries with photos, or I may not log on at all until I get home. It depends on what is happening there and how easy my online access is. Either way, you can trust that we are having a fantastic time and will have lots of pictures and stories to tell upon our return.