Wednesday, June 7, 2006

Random Thoughts On A Wednesday Evening

  • XM Radio now has two channels I cannot live without - Chill (electronica lounge music) and Flight 26 (modern rock).
  • My friend Andrea may be moving to Hong Kong. I'm happy for her, but that is so far from me. Sheesh.
  • I am the Evite King. I know that. Still, it would be nice to be invited somewhere by someone else, for a change.
  • Diet Mountain Dew. Yum.
  • The Mud Run is Sunday, and I am excited to see just what kind of shape I am in. This will definitely be a tough challenge.
  • My weight continues to drop, but the big changes are done. From here on out, it will be slow and steady progress, I think.
  • It's easier to see crazy in others.

And finally...

  • Ann Coulter is one f*cked up bitch. Talking about the 9/11 widows, she writes in her book that "these broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by griefparrazies. I have never seen people enjoying their husband’s death so much."