Thursday, November 16, 2006

Happy 20th Anniversary, Warren and Teresa!

Tuesday was the 20th Wedding Anniversary for my Uncle Warren and Aunt Teresa. With so much going on right now, they were unable to get away and celebrate. Enter my fantastic husband and our great friend and roommate, Grant.

Ric prepared a steak dinner with all the trimmings, and we delivered it to my aunt and uncle. The whole operation clicked with military precision! We arrived, and Ric went to the kitchen to finish the meal. (He precooked what he could at the house.) Grant set the table with lace and linen, candles and flowers. And me? My job was to distract Warren and Teresa so they didn't see everything until it was just perfect.

And then, it was. Perfect. We set them down at the table and we quickly got out of there.

Happy 20th Wedding Anniversary!