Thursday, June 7, 2007

Back in the groove

So it's been a week now, and I am back in the groove of eating healthier and working out. It's depressing as hell to think about all the work I did from March to October of last year, losing 30 pounds and getting into such better shape, just to put it all back on. *sigh*

But, that was then and this is now, right? I did it before and I can do it again. In fact, because I have already done it, I have no excuses for not doing it better this time. I know what it takes and there is no reason I can not get it right - and stay in shape - this time around.

I am posting this photo of me from back in September, when I bought a pair of jeans that with a 32 inch waist and slim cut. It's my reminder of what I already did and my motivation for doing it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment