Thursday, January 28, 2010

Two Weeks In

I've been working my program for two weeks now and I've already managed to drop seven pounds (but my goal is only one pound per week). More than that, I'm so much more aware of what I am eating. Heck, that alone makes a huge difference. Instead of a fast food lunch and dinner, I'm enjoying a healthy lunch (Healthy Choice, Lean Cuisine, etc), fresh fruit through the day, a delicious and still healthy dinner plus a serving of fat-free yogurt in the evening if I have a sweet tooth. 

And I'm moving my body, too. I'm at the gym 4-5 mornings before work, which means I have far more energy and "zip" throughout the day. 

I'm just beginning. But I'm already feeling better. And really, what other motivation to continue could I ask for? 

SDJ 


No comments:

Post a Comment