Saturday, February 20, 2010

Olympics = Guy Candy

Yes, sure, I realize that the Olympics are the last pure sporting event on the planet. I respect that these sports stars train all their lives for their moment on the world stage. And I agree that the competition is amazing to watch.

But honestly, how can I watch the Olympics and not think "Guy Candy"? Come on, these athletes are unbelievably sexy. So, here's a shout-out to the hotties of the Vancouver Winter Olympic Games. Bonne chance, gentilshommes.

First up, super cutie Vaughn Chipeur.



Adam Pengilly is a cutie, too.



Aksel Lund Svindal



And of course, our drunken mess turned Olympic hero, Bode Miller.



And yes, there are so many more. I may just have to post multiple versions of this entry. Right after I stop staring at the TV and the  non-stop Olympic action, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment