Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Bad Follows Bad

Ann Coulter makes me glad that I am not a conservative nor a Republican. But the comments posted here at Think Progress about Coulter - calling her a man, a trannie, leathery old skank, encouraging violence against her - make me embarrassed to call myself a Progressive. Here's just one example:
Hate and ignorance doesn’t sell well in Canada…
…but we sure have an audience of racist, hateful, ignorant pig conservatives for mAnn to spew her crap at.

So when conservatives say these things, they are being racist, hateful, ignorant pigs. But when it's a liberal saying it about Ann Coulter, it's okay? Bullshit. Shame on the members of Think Progress for being so hateful, hypocritical, and flat out nasty. That's no way to spur true debate and discussion. And it certainly doesn't make me want to be associated with the website or the organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment