Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Tea Party - Thanks, But No Thanks

I know members of the Tea Party. I know that they are decent people who only want the best for this nation. Unfortunately, we will never really hear from them, because too many of their fellow Tea Party members are complete and total jackasses.

Exhibit A:



The message is loud and clear. If newly elected Senator Scott Brown cannot stop the health care bill, then the alternative is to use a Browning pistol and shoot those voting for it.

Does anyone really wonder why those of us on the outside looking in at the Tea Party think you are hateful, anti-American, and... yeah, I'll say it... complete retards? How anyone can attend a rally with a sign like this and NOT say, "hey, dude, we don't think assassinating a sitting Senator or Congressman is a good idea," I'll never know. But someone made this sign and proudly displayed it for the whole world to see.

I'm sick of it. I've given all the time and energy I'm going to waste trying to see something good in the Tea Party. Whatever positive impact you may have had is far, far outweighed by the complete and total batshit crazy things you say and do.

No comments:

Post a Comment