Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Action 035 - Laugh, A Lot.

Personal growth is painful. It's emotionally draining and mentally exhausting. It isn't easy opening closed doors, peering down dark halls, and running straight into the unknown. It definitely isn't easy to face down demons and reopen old wounds. But it takes what it takes.

And clearly, it also takes Action 035 - Laugh, A Lot. This journey may be painful at times, but it doesn't have to be a negative experience. Quite the opposite, in fact. My goal is to use this time to improve my life and emerge stronger, happier and more capable to live my amazing life. So while I'm working through these next one hundred days, I'm going to seek out every reason to laugh and joke and smile and enjoy the ride.

Laughter. Yeah, I got this.

No comments:

Post a Comment