Friday, February 17, 2012

Action 043 - Brag and Boast.

Working out and eating healthy means a longer, happier life. Blah blah blah. It also means some kick-ass opportunities to brag and boast! I mean, who cares if I'm going to live to be 90 instead of 80? Right now, I'm more interested in the chance to nyah, nyah, nyah at some dumbass who said I couldn't run a marathon or finish a Tough Mudder.

Action 043 - Brag and Boast. It's like a Finisher's Medal for your soul. It's the chance to stand tall, feel proud, and revel in the glory. Maybe it is finishing that marathon, or a half marathon, or a 5K, or even walking that first mile after being a couch potato for twenty years. Whatever the accomplishment, take a moment to stand on a rooftop and shout, "hell, yes, I did this!"

Bragging and boasting. Because it can't all be for personal growth. Sometimes, it's just about the chance to tell the whole world to "suck it!"



20120217-125459.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment