Sunday, February 19, 2012

Action 054 - Choose The Right Face.

This is the tale of two faces. The first is of a man determined to sleep in and be completely lazy.



The second is of a man dressed and ready to head out the door and go to the gym.



This morning required Action 054 - Choose The Right Face. As tempting as it was to sleep in long after Ric's alarm went off, I knew it was a mistake. If I slept late, I would likely do so with the excuse, "... and then I'll go to the gym this afternoon." The problem is, I won't. If I don't hit the gym early, the odds of me actually making it drop to near zero.

Monday sets the tone for the whole week, so it's especially important to give myself the best start possible. So today, I chose the right face. I went with the one wide awake and ready to run!

No comments:

Post a Comment