Monday, February 20, 2012

Action 060 - Surprise Someone.

My husband is extremely busy at work this week, and I know that the pressure is getting to him. He wants to do the best job possible, and that means going above and beyond even what is asked of him. It's stressful, I know, but he really tries to leave it at the office and not bring it home him.

He inspired Action 060 - Surprise Someone. I picked up a nice card for him and intended to give it to him tonight when he got home. But then I thought, why not take a few minutes, drive it to his office, and leave it in the Jeep so he will find it as soon as he gets in. So I did.



It didn't take much time for me to do this, but I know it will mean so much to him to find it. And when he's happy, I'm happy.

(And no, I don't worry he'll see this post before he gets out to his car. He doesn't check Facebook or my blog during the day.)

No comments:

Post a Comment