Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Action 065 - Commit To Tomorrow.

I know that it's early in 2012, and I still have many, many miles to run this year. But racing calendars fill up quickly, and there's only one sure way to make sure I get signed up for the new races I want to run.

Action 065 - Commit To Tomorrow. And I am, to the Ragnar Relay Race from Miami to Key West. The event runs January 4-5, 2013, and I am making the commitment now to run. I was invited by an amazing buddy of mine from SparkPeople.com, and she is an amazing success story. She is now pulling together a team of people who have all dropped a lot of weight and become runners, and how flattered am I that she invited me to join!

Katie, I'm in. You asked, and I am going to commit right here and now. Ragnar Florida, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment