Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Action 104 - Think Like A Professor.

Small surprise to anyone who knows me, but I'm usually a bit of a joker in the classroom. I pay attention and I get the work done, but I find every opportunity to enjoy a laugh or two. I'm just that kind of student who sits in the back, cracks wise from time to time, and makes the whole experience a little better for everyone.

Usually. But this Saturday, it's a completely different situation. Saturday, I'm at the other end of the classroom. Mira Costa College, here I come.

Action 104 - Think Like A Professor. Instead of being the class smart aleck, I'm going to be the class instructor. I'm teaching two classes on the iPad for beginner and intermediate users. As surreal as it sounds, I am going to be the authority figure in the classroom.

Now, if I only knew how to think like a professor. I'm hoping to strike balances between informative and entertaining, educational and amusing, and knowledge and humor.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment