Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Action 133 - Emotionally Recharge.

There's a lot going on right now with my family in Texas. My Uncle's long-running medical issues are now thought to be related to my two cousins' own conditions, and the hurry-up-and-wait testing and analysis continues. I've been thinking of my Aunt and decided to reach out today to see how she is holding up.

Action 133 - Emotionally Recharge. It's funny how that happens. I was worried about my family so I called, thinking I could lend an ear and a shoulder and help my Aunt recharge. And I think that happened. But the surprise comes in that just talking with family actually helps ME recharge emotionally.

Call to do something nice for someone else, end up the one who benefits. Win-Win!

"Fact or Crap?!"

(This was taken a few years ago at Baja Betty's. My Aunt and I had obviously been there a while!)

No comments:

Post a Comment