Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Action 236 - Time Shift.

I'm a morning person, no doubt. I'm up before the sun, ready to go the moment my eyes open, and at my best in the early hours of the day. That's why I prefer to workout in the beginning of my day. Unfortunately, the real world doesn't always operate on my schedule. And if I want to continue to play well with others, I need to be flexible.

Action 236 - Time Shift. Monday and Wednesday evenings, the Frontrunners meet at Balboa Park for a run. I'm enjoying the company, so I need to adjust my schedule to accommodate running at the end of the day. And that means more than just my work hours. It also means sorting out nutrition. I mean, normally, I wake up, grab a banana, and go workout. No problem. But with late afternoon runs, I need to eat enough to get me through the day but no so much that I feel too full to run.

Time shift. I think it will be good for my body to shake it up a bit. Let's see if I still feel that way in a couple of weeks.



20120327-091729.jpg
(Image courtesy of Sierra Games.)

No comments:

Post a Comment