Monday, April 2, 2012

Action 268 - Honor Heroes (Mile 9).

I am dedicating each mile that I run in the Pasadena Marathon to another Marine Corps hero who has made the ultimate sacrifice, so that in my own small way, they may be honored, acknowledged, and remembered.

Action 268 - Honor Heroes (Mile 9). I will run mile nine in honor of LCpl Stacy Dryden. She is remembered as a friend to all who knew her, as someone who always had a smile to share, and as a outstanding Marine. I will run this mile in honor of this fallen daughter.


Marine Lance Cpl. Stacy A. Dryden, 22, of North Canton, Ohio, died Oct. 19 from injuries sustained in a non-hostile incident in Anbar province, Iraq. She was assigned to 1st Supply Battalion, 1st Marine Logistics Group, Camp Pendleton, Calif.

(Photo and summary courtesy of GodsMarines.com.)

No comments:

Post a Comment