Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Action 271 - Say Uncle.

I don't pretend to be a tough guy, but I'm not a wimp, either. I can take a little pain without caving.

Unless it's pain like I had Monday afternoon. Apparently, some kernel of something got lodged into my gum line along the space where my wisdom teeth used to be, and it has now become infected. And holy crap, it hurt. It was swollen so much that I couldn't bite down and bring my teeth together.

Action 271 - Say Uncle. And I did. I was hurting so badly that I went straight to the dentist. He checked it out, determined it was not my teeth but my gums, and sent me to the pharmacy with a prescription for antibiotics, Motrin, and Vicodin.

Soon enough, the swelling will be completely gone. Until then, I'm pretty sure I look like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment