Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Action 280 – Act Like Cinderella.

The last three evenings, I have still been awake and working after midnight. That’s insane. And it becomes a vicious cycle, where I am exhausted when I get home at 5 :00pm so I take a quick nap. Then I’m awake late and can’t go to sleep. So then I’m tired the next day and need a nap right after work. That sort of cycle feeds itself and I end up tired all the time.

Action 280 – Act Like Cinderella. No, I don’t mean have little mice dress up in formal wear and sing to me as I dance around the house. I mean that I need to be like Cinderella and treat midnight as my absolutely, positively, must be done before the clock chimes deadline each evening.



For the next week or so, I’m going to try to be in bed by 10. If I can make that work, I can get up a bit earlier, hit the gym before work, and still get into the office on time. I can do this.

Now, about those singing mice. If they’ll also help me with cleaning my house, send them over!

No comments:

Post a Comment