Friday, April 6, 2012

Action 286 - Draw Something.

As part of this project, I'm really trying to step outside of my comfort zone. And since I consider myself much more of a wordsmith than an artist, playing a game that relies on my ability to create visually means standing WAY outside of my comfort zone.

Action 286 - Draw Something. It's a game that I play on my iPad. I have to figure out what someone else has drawn, then draw something of my own. Since I have no skills whatsoever in the visual arts department, my partner in the game is really at a bit of a disadvantage. Here, for example, is what I drew for my friend, Eric. The word he is supposed to guess is "sing."



20120406-145816.jpg

Maybe I'll get lucky and he'll read this post before he plays the game again. Still, I'm proud of myself for trying something different and I'm glad I started playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment