Monday, April 9, 2012

Action 304 - Ask For What I Want.

The Pasadena Marathon is a big deal. It's a large event in a big city, and I can't imagine how many people are involved in the planning and staging of the whole thing. So it might seem a bit of a stretch for me to think that I can just drop them an email and ask for a favor. But that's just what I did.

Action 304 - Ask For What I Want. Because I have decided to raise at least $1,775 for Semper Fi Fund as part of my marathon experience, I wondered if there was any way that I could be assigned Bib No. 1775 for the run, itself. Seems like a great idea, right?

So I emailed them today and asked if there was any way we could make that happen. They may say yes, they may say no. But a big lesson in life is that you never get anything you aren't bold enough to ask for.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment