Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Action 341 - Start Out Slow.

Pacing is important. If I start too quickly, I will struggle at the end.

Action 341 – Start Out Slow. Waking up shouldn’t be rushed.

What, you thought I was talking about running? Pfft, not this time. I was talking about taking a few minutes when I first wake up to sort out the day ahead.



I've been trying to do this for a while now, and it’s helping me get off to a much better start. It sounds odd that I would want to be awake any earlier than I have to, especially since I am still having a tough time getting to bed before midnight. But my days start off better when I lay in bed for ten or fifteen minutes, planning out the day. Then, when my feet hit the floor, I’m ready.

Granted, my plan for the day usually falls apart sometime between 6am and 8am, but hey, I do what I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment