Sunday, August 26, 2012

Week 10 Recap - Summer of Run

And another week comes to an end.

Saturday, August 25th, was the end of week 10 of my Summer of Run Challenge.

  1. I ran all seven days.
  2. I ran at least one 10-minute mile each day.
  3. I ran more than 15 miles for the week.
Here's how it happened:

And the challenge recap so far:

This was a good week, but it started with a tough half marathon. More details on that separately, but I'm glad to have that one behind me. I feel like I struggled through the whole week with short distance, too. The beating I took Sunday really slowed me down all week.

Unfortunately, it was the first week that my overall pace came in higher than ten minutes per mile. I'm not beating myself up over it, just noting that I was slower this week than I have been so far this challenge.

And the Summer of Run continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment