Monday, August 6, 2012

Week 7 Recap - Summer of Run

Saturday was the end of week 7 of my Summer of Run Challenge.

  1. I ran all seven days.
  2. I ran at least one 10-minute mile each day.
  3. I ran more than 15 miles for the week.
At nearly 25 miles, this was my highest mileage week so far this summer. Starting the week off with a half marathon definitely helped that!

Here's how the week happened:

And the challenge recap so far:

It was a good week, and I allowed myself time to recover from the half marathon. But the single mile days still have me feeling like I'm slacking off. I know it's all in my head, but it is what it is.

No. Let me correct that. It is what I make it. And I need to keep reminding myself that my recovery miles are an essential part of successfully completing this challenge.

And on it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment