Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Accepting The Challenges in 2014

I've been running for nearly three years now, and I'm still on the lookout for new challenges. For 2014, I think I have found the perfect events.

I will repeat my 2012 challenge, the Triple Crown Series, which is three half marathons here in San Diego. It's the Carlsbad Half Marathon in January, the La Jolla Half Marathon in April, and the America's Finest City Half Marathon in August.

I will also be running the Beach Cities Challenge, which is three full marathons. I'll run the Surf City Marathon in February, the OC Marathon in May, and the Long Beach Marathon in October.

In addition to those six events, I will also be running Ragnar Del Sol in February, the Irish Run 17k in Arizona in March, Ragnar SoCal in April, the Ventura Marathon in September, the 7 Bridges Marathon in Chattanooga, Tennessee, the Ragnar Tennessee, and the Atlanta Marathon, all in October. And I'm pretty sure there are other events that I just can't remember right now.

These are big, big challenges. And I can do them.

No comments:

Post a Comment