Friday, February 14, 2014

Good Times Ahead.

It's 5:30 AM, and I cannot get to sleep. I guess I have a lot on my mind these days. So rather than toss and turn with random thoughts in my head, I decided to take a moment and write down some of the exciting things I have to look forward to in the months ahead. 

This month, I am running the California 10 Miler with my fat to finish teammate, Rik. Then I'm off to Phoenix to run the Ragnar Relay Del Sol with my Kilty Pleasures team. 

In March, I'm heading back over to Phoenix to run the St. Patty's Day 17K and then head down to Tucson for my friend's wedding. Later that month, I'm off to Hawaii to run a 10K as part of the Lava Man triathlon.

April brings another Ragnar Relay, this time here in SoCal with my new team, "From Strangers to Solemates."

In May, I will celebrate my 17th anniversary with my husband. And in June, I'm heading to New Orleans for my annual Marine Corps Reunion.

So, it looks like it will be a very busy Spring for me. What about you? What are you doing?



No comments:

Post a Comment