Friday, July 31, 2015

100 Days of Happy 2015 (1-10)

I'm a big fan of the 100 Happy Days project, so I'm doing it again. And I thought this time I would capture it on my blog to so I can have all the photos together.

Here's the first ten days!

Ignoring my excuses and listening to my determination,

instead. That's how to start a day in a really great mood. 

#100HappyDays Day01


"Did I ever tell you you're my hero?" 

#100HappyDays Day02


I love when friends use photos with me in them as their 

profile pictures. It's nice to know that whatever we were 

doing at the time is a good memory for them, too. 

#100HappyDays Day03


I've been advised that I need to make time for myself

for silence and solitude. I get it now. Waking up in this 

beautiful guest room, laying here in the quiet for the 

last two hours, has given me more peace than a week 

of retreats. Thank you, Coy Family. 

#100HappyDays Day04


From coast to coast, spending time with my SolesMates 

makes me very happy. 

#100HappyDays Day05


Two days of seizures for Ruthie are exhausting and 

heartbreaking, but watching Idgie stick right by her 

sister's side while she recovers is wonderful.

#100HappyDays Day06


There's something comforting and amazing about 

seeing the important people in my life connect and 

interact with each other. 

#100HappyDaysDay07


Thank you to all of my friends who share the fun and 

funny and beautiful photos of their young children 

celebrating the simple joys of life.

#100HappyDays Day08


I've been awake since 2am. I have a terrible headache. 

And I can't stay in bed. So why is this my picture today? 

Because I'm a dude with First World problems and I 

hope I never forget that.#Perspective 

#100HappyDays Day09


I love living ten minutes "door to shore" and being 

able to enjoy a little beach time right after work.

#100HappyDays Day10


No comments:

Post a Comment