Tuesday, August 11, 2015

100 Days of Happy 2015 (11-20)

And another ten days of Happy have already come and gone.

I love the early morning quiet when it's just me 

and my hot chai latte. #Keurig 

#100HappyDays Day11


Last week, last year, twenty-five years.. no matter how

long it's been since you last saw each other, there's 

nothing like catching up with a Marine Corps Brother. 

#100HappyDays Day12


I send the elevator back down to the lobby in the 

morning because I know it will save people time. 

They don't know why it's already there when they 

walk up but it starts their day off on a positive note. 

#100HappyDays Day13


Let's see, do I have everything I need today?
Great hair? Check.
Yep, guess I'm ready. 

#100HappyDaysDay14

 

Today I'm able to once again wear one of my favorite 

shirts because it's no longer too tight on me. 

Dropping ten pounds does make a difference.

#100HappyDays Day15


I never know what project he may be working on when 

I get back to the house, but I know I'm going to love it.

#100HappyDays Day16


Stay in bed an extra couple of hours? Sure, today's 

a Rest Day!

#100HappyDays Day17


Who doesn't love coming home to find a surprise package 

of delicious spices, mixes, and sauces? Thanks, Murphys, 

for the thoughtful gift. Ric is already planning how to use it all.

#TastefullySimple 

#100HappyDays Day18


A month ago, I struggled to walk 2 miles in 30 minutes. 

Today, I set two personal records for the year. 
#RCCMarathonTraining 

#100HappyDaysDay19


This little dude is Jaden Hayes, and he's an orphan on 

a mission to make the world smile. His spirit and kind 

heart is such an inspiration.

#100HappyDays Day20


No comments:

Post a Comment