Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Project One Five - Day 001 (Actions 001-005)


With a single Tweet, this project has now gone from "I wonder if I should" to "so this is happening." And that increases my likelihood of sticking with it.


Not everyone is on board with something like this, so why engage with them when I'm trying to focus on doing something good for myself? Nope, no need. So it's time to clean up my social media feed and make sure it's positive and affirming.


This one is pretty self-explanatory. Working while standing is a great way to increase my energy levels, burn more calories, and feel better all day. It's a win/win.


I'm not pretending to swear off junk food completely, but today, I'm choosing a better lunch option.


This is the start of this one hundred day journey, so I'm making an exception to my once-weekly planned weigh-in. This is embarrassing to admit, but the truth is the truth. This is what I weigh. Catch me again a week from Saturday and we'll see some changes. Count on that.

And that's Day 01.

#ProjectOneFive

No comments:

Post a Comment